Record longer. Edit less.
Atrial fibrillation/atrial flutter detection in zero seconds thanks to true P-wave analysis, easy, fast and hygienic to handle, flexible dual-battery concept for more than 14 days recording duration. This is the SCHILLER medilog®AR Holter.
The SCHILLER medilog®AR Holter is robust, shock- and splash-proof as well as easy to clean. Thanks to the dual-battery concept, the patients can be screened for more than 14 days without havingto see the doctor to change the batteries. Zero seconds atrial fibrillation/atrial flutter detection based on true P-wave analysis is one of the engineering highlights of this Holter solution.
- Flexible dual-battery concept for more than 14 days recording duration
- Superior resting ECG grade 32,000Hz sampling rate on 3 channels, for true P-wave analysis, sophisticated artifact suppression and motion detection
- Zero seconds atrial fibrillation/atrial flutter detection based on true P-wave analysis
- Thanks to ECG-derived respiration recording, the medilog®AR is able to screen for potential respiratory episodes during sleep
- The optional SpO2 sensor, connected via Bluetooth, allows for additional respiratory information
- Robust, shock- and splash-proof as well as easy to clean
- The analysis is carried out using the renowned medilog®DARWIN2 software
Tunned toote vastu huvi? Võta meiega ühendust! Vajuta kontaktivormile allpool!