SCHILLER server is a communication gateway which allows SCHILLER products and systems to exchange information with Hospital Information Systems (HIS) via Health Level 7 (HL7) messages or PACS system communication via DICOM standard.
- Automated import and export functions increases access to information, reduces manual data entry and minimizes errors
- Imports patient demographics information via Admit/Discharge/Transfer (ADT) messages into the patient databases of the products
- Exports findings, validations and diagnostic data and waveforms (in PDF format) via Observation Result/Unsolicited (ORU/MDM/DFT) messages
- Supports the import of work items from a HIS or PACS system by HL7 ORM messages or DICOM Modality Worklist
- Fully configurable to integrate with all Hospital Information Systems which implement v.2 of the HL7 standard via file transfer, socket transfer or web services
- Supports seamless HIS integration of most SCHILLER diagnostic products
- Allows SEMA clients the connection to LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) user management systems (like Microsoft Active Directory)
Are you interested in our products?
Then contact us directly.
Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval.