SAECG – Signal Averaged ECG
Analysis of Signal-Averaged ECG
Estimating Arrhythmic Risk using SCHILLER’s SAECG Analysis
SAECG is available with the following products: CARDIOVIT CS-200 Excellence, CS-200 Excellence ErgoSpiro, CS-200 Touch, AT-170 and AT-10 plus
- Recognize high frequency Late Potentials thanks to signal averaging and high pass filtering
- Gain time thanks to straightforward measurement data recording: pushing one button is enough
- Comprehensive and clear evaluation within the shortest possible time domain
- QRS start and end of the vector amplitude can be edited on screen
- The optimum reference ECG lead for signal averaging can be defined automatically or can be selected by the user
- The software can be upgraded any time in the SCHILLER devices CARDIOVIT CS-200 Ergo-Spiro, CS-200 Excellence as well as AT-10 plus
Are you interested in our products?
Then contact us directly.
Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval.