PHYSIOGARD Touch 7
New transport monitor
In line with the success of the DEFIGARD Touch 7, SCHILLER has decided to extend the Touch 7 range with a monitor for out-of-hospital emergency services.
With the same user interface, accessories, docking stations as well as robustness, the PHYSIOGARD Touch 7 will cover all requirements of the emergency monitoring market.
- ECG with 6 to 12 leads ECG
- Diagnostic ECG with interpretation
- SpO2 MASIMO Rainbow® (SpCO, SpMet, PI), with plethysmogram
- Non invasive blood pressure measurement
- Invasive blood pressure measurement
- EtCO2 (Mainstream or Sidestream)
- SpCO, SpMet
- Bluetooth printer
- GSM, WiFi data transmission
- ePCR ready
Are you interested in our products?
Then contact us directly.
Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval.