Defibrillaton modes for all needs
The automated external defibrillator FRED easy makes resuscitation even simpler and more effective thanks to the efficient and myocardium-saving defibrillation impulse called Multipulse Biowave. It represents the perfect device for healthcare professionals and the general public alike (PAD).
FRED easy is available in the following versions:
- Fully automatic mode: attach electrodes to the patient, switch the unit on and let the device analyse and deliver the shock if necessary.
- Semi-automatic mode: attach electrodes to the patient, switch the unit on and follow instructions, press the shock button if recommended by the device.
- Manual override: doctors can switch off the AED mode and decide whether they want to defibrillate or not.
- FRED easy Online: An AED that is permanently connected to a network, available in semi-automatic or fully automatic mode.
- FRED easy Online – mobile solution: Data recorded in the field can be transmitted in an easy, fast and safe way after the intervention.
- Easy to operate
- Quick charging time
- Detailed audio and visual instructions
FRED easy Online:
- Easy monitoring of the FRED easy Online pool (one person manages a large number of devices from a central station)
- Information system (by SMS, e-mail)
- Easy, quick and secure data transfer
- Centralised data
- Multi-user access to the data
Are you interested in our products?
Then contact us directly.
Device availability in your market is subject to regulatory approval.